Sunday, September 6, 2015

This I Believe


  1. I believe that I work hard
  2. I believe that the world is round
  3. I believe that science has most of the answers
  4. I believe science doesn't know everything, yet
  5. I believe in the importance of knowing other people
  6. I believe in the importance of knowing yourself
  7. I believe in the idea of marxism
  8. I believe that some ideas can never be executed in reality
  9. I believe that I'm running out of time.
  10. I believe that Springfield has the worst drivers of any city I've been to
  11. I believe that I am not one of them....
  12. I believe in family
  13. I believe in friends
  14. I believe in love
  15. I believe that love looks different to different people.
  16. I believe that our decisions are firmly planted in our perceptions
  17. I also believe that our perceptions can be terribly flawed.
  18. I believe that politicians get in the way of actually helping people
  19. I believe in term limits for all of congress.
  20. I believe that although America hasn't been perfect, we are still the best
  21. I believe that studying history is the best way to study ourselves.
  22. I believe I might be a little bit of a nerd, because I like history
  23. I believe this list keeps getting longer.
  24. I almost can't believe it actually
  25. I am halfway there, five minutes to go
  26. I believe those last two weren't really I believe sentences
  27. I believe that the time it takes to hold a door open for someone is time well spent
  28. I believe that sunsets are more beautiful than sunrises
  29. I believe that technology is life changing
  30. I believe that our children will some day be explaining a new piece of technology to us and we wont be able to understand how to use it in the slightest, which will aggravate the hell out of them.
  31. I believe we turn into our parents
  32. I believe that turning into my father scares me.
  33. I believe my father is a good man, one of the best.
  34. I believe I am jaded when it comes to a lot of things
  35. I believe I'm jaded when it comes to love
  36. I believe I'm cynical, that humans often times lie, cheat, and steal to do what is in their best interest
  37. I believe that I look at the wrong type of humans.
  38. I believe I should find better humans.
  39. I believe my ten minutes is up.
  40. I can't believe I just listed forty things that I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment